The Eyes of Seline are characterized by the following:
- All Bastet tribes have different Yava (secrets).
- Bastet do not have auspices. Pryio do not affect frenzy difficulties.
- Bastet typically frenzy less often than their Garou cousins. (It generally takes a little more emotional strife for a Bastet to suffer a Rage roll than a Garou; this is ultimately GM discretion).
- Between whiskers and the use of padaa (curling back the lip from the teeth to both taste and smell the air), a Bastet in any form but Homid may see in anything but total darkness. This further manifests as a -2 to all Perception-related difficulties.
- Botching any Willpower roll may cause an Accidental Shift. Make another Willpower roll at difficulty 7; if this is failed, a Bastet begins to shift between forms uncontrollably. A turn of focus and a Willpower point are the only way to stop an Accidental Shift.
- Bastet may not step sideways without certain gifts or some other aid.
- All Bastet Crinos forms maintain Delirium at +1 on the chart. Chatro maintains Delirium as normal.
- All Bastet have the opportunity to be trained in Keurar (Bastet Mother's Tongue), and Whisker-Speak (which requires an Intelligence + Primal-Urge roll in the case of unfamiliar lands or breeds) and has few, if any, verbal components.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Bastet"
This category contains only the following page.