Spending Totem Points Edit
A spirit's power or essence equals the sum of its Rage, Willpower, and Gnosis, plus whatever additional power you purchase with totem points. All spirits start with one point in each of Rage, Willpower, and Gnosis.
The spirit's Willpower is its ability to perform physical tasks (such as attacking an enemy or flying through the Umbra); its Rage is its anger and anguish that is used to damage other spirits or Garou (and the difficulty to hit it); and its Gnosis is what the spirit uses for any kind of social or mental activity.
The following apply to both Totem Spirits and Familiar Spirits.
- 1 Point: 3 Rage, Willpower, or Gnosis in any combination.
- 1 Point: 10 power.
- 2 Points: One charm.
The following apply only to Totem Spirits:
- 1 Point: Totem can always find pack members.
- 1 Point: Totem can speak with pack without need of the Gift: Spirit Speech.
- 2 Points: Totem is nearly always with pack members.
- 2 Points: Totem is respected by other spirits.
- 3 Points: One additional pack member may use a totem-granted power (at the same time).
- 4 Points: Totem is mystically connected to and connects pack members, allowing them to converse at great distances.
- 5 Points: Totem is feared by agents of the Wyrm. This means said agents may flee in fear, or do their best to destroy the pack.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Totem Spirits"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.