- The First Tradition - The Masquerade
- Thou shall not reveal thy true nature to those not of the Blood. Doing such shall renounce thy claims of Blood.
- The Second Tradition - The Domain
- Thy domain is thy own concern. All others owe thee respect while in it. None may challenge thy word while in thy domain.
- The Third Tradition - The Progeny
- Thou shall only Sire another with the permission of thine elder. If thou createst another without thine elder's leave, both thou and thy Progeny shall be slain.
- The Fourth Tradition - The Accounting
- Those thou create are thine own children. Until thy Progeny shall be released, thou shall command them in all things. Their sins are thine to endure.
- The Fifth Tradition - Hospitality
- Honor one another's domain. When thou comest to a foreign city, thou shall present thyself to the one who ruleth there. Without the word of acceptance, thou art nothing.
- The Sixth Tradition - Destruction
- Thou art forbidden to destroy another of thy kind. The right of destruction belongeth only to thine Elder. Only the Eldest among thee shall call the Blood Hunt.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.